Wednesday, October 7

Hx - God is, indeed, bigger than a first-year's anatomy test/ class. Thanks, God!

I got an 85 on my anatomy test overall, by scraping a 35/50 = 70 (lowest passing grade) on lecture, scoring a 46/50 = 92 on lab, and having 4 bonus points from in-class quizzes.  Combined with the 80 overall I scored on the last exam, I now have a solid B in my 7-credit class. 




YES.  OH YES.

In other news, I once again failed to run for eight minutes straight last night.  This is getting personal.  In other other news, I haven't worn matching socks in at least two weeks.  It is one of my tiny rebellions against a process that tries to normalise, break, and de-soul everyone that endures it.  I can tell that I'm going to start wearing stranger and stranger things just to stay sane amongst all the crushing amounts of studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment