Monday, October 5

Hx - God is Awesome!

Okay I have a secret.  I can't tell anyone at school beacuse it's not PC

but

we took an anatomy exam this afternoon.  I had a really terrible weekend burning myself out trying to study for it.  I just hit a total mental wall after studying for about 10 straight hours on Saturday.  The whole time, I was just thinking, 'God, it's a good thing you're in charge on the test, because I'm doing a really terrible job managing this myself.'  Anyway, my half of the class had lab (practical - IDing structures on cadavers) first, then the didactic portion (theory, injuries, etc)

and

and

AND

as I handed in the lecture portion of my anatomy exam today, the professor whispered to me, "You did really well on the practical portion of the exam.  Very good."

...!!!!!11!!!1!!one!!

I have no idea if I even passed the lecture portion of the exam, but if I did well enough on the practical part for the professor to notice, it DEFINITELY means my lab grade can carry my grade because each part counts for half the overall test grade.  I almost certainly passed!

[hyperventilates]

In other news, I failed to successfully run 8 minutes straight today.  Next attempt on Wednesday.  It would probably help if I got myself properly hydrated and nourished by then, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment