Thursday, September 10

Hx - no title

Things are grinding along.  After my anatomy test I felt wiped.  So far I am two tests down, and both were C's and both were above the average.  Part of me feels disappointed that I'm not just naturally kicking arse at medical school, but I feel like I have a read now on how much work it takes to earn (yes, earn) a C here.  A lot (more than in college).  My goal is to get a B on the next few tests.

In other news, I never thought I say this, but here it is:

Running saved my sanity yesterday.

I know, shocking.  But when the school year started I decided I would try this stupid running thing because really, it's the least time-and-equipment-consuming form of exercise.  I've graduated, at week four, to running in 3-4 minute periods at about 4.2 miles an hour.  It's not much!  But I've been running three times a week steadily, and at this rate, running for a full half hour WILL BE MINE by the end of the semester.  And yesterday, when I got my exam back, I just felt like I was going to explode, so running helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment