Saturday, June 15

Blog name and address change

Hey, in honor of all of the new ridiculous stories I'm going to have as a resident, I'm changing my blog name and address.  This matters because this blog will no longer exist under the old address/ name.  So:

old name - Almost a D.O.ctor; doctoralmost.blogspot.com

new name (!) - Practically a D.O.ctor, doctorpractice.blogspot.com

A friend suggested the clever name change to accompany the change in status.  I will really be practicing being a doctor now, in the sense that I will have to try to work out patient care on my own and in large part my attendings will exist as a safety net.  This is quite different from how you work as a medical student, where you have really no autonomy and there is always someone looking over your shoulder.

I will change the site name in about one week.  It doesn't look like there's a forwarding service that I can set up, so don't forget!

2 comments:

  1. You can get Blogger to redirect your old one to the new site if you want. You have to go into edit your HTML, but I can show you if you want. :-) Just email me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you and I will certainly take you up on that!

      Delete