Thursday, January 7

Hx - El Semestre Dos

I start school tomorrow.  8am - 5pm.  There are better things.  There are also technically worse things.

I have decided to give in to the urge to rewrite one of my classes' names, so from now on I am taking Clinical Sk1lz I.  w00t.


...OH.  I got my doctor tools today!  So now I have a dark green!stethoscope and an ophthalmoscope and an otoscope and a... blood pressure thingy... scope... and scissors and tuning forks and reflex hammers and it's all in a navy leather doctor bag!  YAY!!  This alone makes me excited about the semester, even if looking at my first set of neuroanatomy notes made me properly comatose literally within two minutes.  It's okay!  Because I am taking clinical sk1lz and OMM and physiology and medical spanish (I will learn the word for gallbladder.  This is hilarious to me) and who knows, maybe the virology and parasitology units of microbiology will be as wicked as they sound.

Note from the future: I will not be learning the word for gallbladder.  Thyroid, yes; gallbladder, unfortunately not.  Also.  The instrument that lets you take blood pressure is called a sphygmomanometer. See, I do learn things.

No comments:

Post a Comment