Wednesday, May 5

Finals, Parte Dos OR Yay Learning

3 down, 4 to go.  Proverbs 30:8 is my lifeline, as it should have been all along.  And I haven't failed anything yet, and I don't think I will, actually.  Which is huge.

Also.  If I have to go downstairs and be the Volume Police to my neighbors ONE MORE @*#&$% time I might lose it.  When I can feel the bass through my butt and it is making the computer vibrate a bit, I am not the one out of line.

...Forget it.  I'm calling campus police.  This is ridiculous.  Last Saturday, despite mandatory campuswide 24-hour quiet hours - you know, as in shh! quiet hours! plz not to be loud and obnoxious shhhhhhhh! SHHHH!! - I had to go downstairs and be That Weird Girl Who Studies On Saturday Nights Instead of Getting Drunk So Please Be Quiet.  They were having a huge house party.  During quiet hours.  Because that is logical.  Agh.  Just follow the rules!  Please! 

Text I sent my best friend this morning: "You know you're growing up when four hours of sleep isn't fun anymore and you don't care about being cool and hardcore."  But it's okay!  Because I met with my professor today and he explained something in such a way that I might even be able to learn it!  And since this is the class that I am barely failing, I need all the comprehension I can get.

Time to go and learn about memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment